PCI DSS Consultancy Services
If your organisation is a merchant or service provider, IT Governance can help you to improve your cyber security and comply with the requirements of the PCI DSS in the shortest timeframe and for the minimum cost.
Whether you need help reducing your cardholder data environment (CDE) or completing a self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ), or your increased transaction volumes have seen you move up a level and you now need a QSA-led report on compliance (ROC), our QSAs and PCI DSS experts can help you find the right way forward.
To discover how our PCI consultants can help your PCI project, email us or call 00 800 48 484 484 today.
PCI DSS consultancy
PCI DSS compliance can be daunting for organisations with little or no knowledge of the Standard. IT Governance’s PCI DSS consultants can produce a structured framework, agreed from the outset with your organisation, that ensures the effective use of in-house resources as well as expenditure control. At points when you need help, IT Governance can provide assistance in the compliance process, relieving pressure while enabling organisations to continue business operations effectively.
IT Governance is a PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) company. Find out about our QSA services here >>>
Typical PCI DSS consultancy stages
IT Governance provides a range of services to help organisations comply with the PCI DSS, whatever their service level or the stage their project has reached .
Whether you require an ROC audit or support completing an SAQ (usually SAQ B-IP, SAQ-C, SAQ C-VT, SAQ-D or SAQ P2P), our experts are on hand.
We can help with any or all of the following stages of a PCI DSS implementation project:
When the gap analysis stage has been completed, we can assist in the design and implementation of a PCI DSS project team within your organisation, which will ultimately be responsible for undertaking the remediation work to achieve compliance. This will save you having to contract external remediation consultants. Of course, IT Governance can be on hand to attend regular checkpoint meetings to ensure that the project remains focused and on track. We can also provide support with the creation of the relevant documentation required for compliance (e.g. policies and procedures).
IT Governance will undertake a QSA audit to conduct a thorough assessment of the controls you have implemented and to establish whether they meets the requirements of the PCI DSS.
We can also offer support to help you maintain and continually improve your PCI compliance, whether with penetration testing, documentation templates or staff training. See below for links to our other PCI DSS services.
First, the gap analysis stage compares where your organisation currently stands with where it needs to be in order to meet the full requirements of the Standard. We will identify where cardholder data is stored, processed or transmitted within your environment, and determine your cardholder data environment (CDE) – your ‘scope’ for PCI DSS compliance. At this early stage we can work with you to reduce the scope, ultimately resulting in reduced resources and expenditure.
Achieve PCI DSS with IT Governance
Selecting the best Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) is critical. The right QSA can help identify and address security risks successfully, while meeting your organisation’s needs and budget.
- You can be reassured that, as an approved QSA company, IT Governance adheres to a number of rigorous business and technical requirements as specified by the PCI SSC.
- You can take advantage of our extensive expertise in the PCI DSS and ISO 27001 to help you integrate your ISMS with other security frameworks.
- You won’t be baffled by jargon or overwhelmed by technical detail: our ability to translate concepts into business terms sets us apart from the rest.
- You will benefit from a cost-effective route to compliance: no organisation is too big or too small – we can help organisations of any size or budget.
- We offer a comprehensive security solution owing to our extensive ISO 27001, PCI DSS, penetration testing and business continuity management/disaster recovery expertise.
- You can choose the project approach that suits your needs: we can provide you with products and support to do it yourself with our PCI documentation toolkits, guides, publications, training and staff awareness courses.
- We possess deep technical knowledge and information security expertise.
- Take advantage of the fact that our independent and unbiased advice means we are not affiliated with software providers, and we leverage your existing technology where possible.
- As a CREST member company, IT Governance has been verified as meeting the rigorous standards mandated by CREST. Clients can rest assured that the work will be carried out to rigorous standards by qualified and knowledgeable individuals.
- You can easily select the solution appropriate to your needs and budget thanks to our fixed-price and bespoke penetration testing services.
Whatever your PCI DSS consultancy support requirements, we are just a phone call away.
PCI DSS consultancy case studies
Our status as an approved QSA company underpins our range of PCI DSS consultancy services. Download a case study and see how we have helped organisations comply with the PCI DSS: