ISO 27001 is the international standard that describes best practice for an ISMS (information security management system).
The Standard is a benchmark for organisations to demonstrate that they are following information security best practice. With cyber crime on the increase, it’s important that Asia-Pacific organisations have strategies in place to protect their assets.
The annual ISO Survey shows that the number of ISO 27001 certifications in East Asia and Pacific has grown rapidly, reaching almost 15,000 – the highest number worldwide – in 2016.
ISO 27001 resources
To help you understand what ISO 27001 is and how your organisation can get certified, we’ve listed our most popular resources for you to download.
- Green paper: Information Security & ISO 27001: An introduction
Download our free green paper Information Security & ISO 27001: An introduction to discover what ISO 27001 is and explore the benefits of achieving certification.
- Infographic: What is an ISMS?
Learn what an ISMS is and how it can help your organisation manage, monitor, audit and improve its information security.
- Data sheet: ISO 27001: The facts
Download our data sheet to understand how ISO 27001 can improve information security, the benefits of achieving certification, considerations when tackling the Standard and how to overcome barriers to implementation.
- Green paper: Implementing an ISMS – The nine-step approach
Download our free green paper Implementing an ISMS – The nine-step approach to discover how to implement an ISO 27001-compliant ISMS in nine steps, important considerations in the process and the challenges you may face.
- Book bundle: The ISO 27001 Expertise Bundle
Get all the essential resources from ISO 27001 experts to develop your understanding of the Standard and help gain management buy-in with July’s book of the month bundle, which includes:
- A must-have guide for presenting the compelling business case for ISO 27001 investment;
- A pocket guide to understand the possible breach scenarios your organisation could face and the true costs involved;
- An indispensable book to equip you with the sales skills you need to persuade the board to invest in information security; and
- An expert guide to help you get to grips with ISO 27001 and make your implementation project a success.