Books and tools for IT Service Management
Welcome to members of itSMF New Zealand!
This e-Bookstore will give you an excellent book purchase experience. All members of itSMF New Zealand receive a 10% discount on all products in the e-Bookstore, which is denominated in Dollars and ships from a Hong Kong warehouse.
This e-Bookstore has the full range of official (TSO) ITIL titles, in all formats (including online and multiuser), plus the van Haren (VHP) titles, plus ITGP titles, plus international standards (eg ISO/IEC 20000), plus IT Service Management books from almost every other publisher in the world! The product range continues to grow, so please keep returning to the e-Bookstore!
1. You can visit the e-Bookstore by clicking the e-Bookstore link here, or by entering the URL (www.itgovernance.asia) into your browser from anywhere in the world.
2. First time visitors to the e-Bookshop will be required to open a new account. This is easy. Go to ‘My Account’ and follow the onscreen guidance. You can also do this as part of the automated checkout process.
3. My Account also enables you to manage addresses, track orders, manage payments, leave feedback and place further orders.
4. All members of itSMF New Zealand (prior to 1 June 2012) already have an account. This has to be activated on the first visit by going to ‘My Account’, entering your email address, changing password and adding any other required information.
5. New members of itSMF New Zealand (after 1 June 2012) should create an account, as above, and then email membership number details to firstname.lastname@example.org so that membership privileges can be applied to the account.
6. Independent visitors can also purchase from the e-Bookstore but will not qualify for a discount. If you are not already a member, and want to join, find out how here: itSMF New Zealand.
7. A copy of your purchase will be forwarded to itSMF New Zealand, for future reference, whereas your order will be processed directly by us at IT Governance Ltd, who will be responsible for all operational aspects, including payment and shipping to your preferred address.
8. You can use MasterCard, Visa, Amex or PayPal to purchase from this store. Some organisations can also purchase using a PO and other online electronic payment options are also available. For more information on payment options, see Customer Service.
9. Digital products will be delivered to your registered email address; physical products will be delivered to your preferred shipping address and you can select express or standard shipping options.
Everything will be supported by our experienced and friendly global sales and service team. Here are the IT Governance Customer Service details. IT Governance will work to ensure you receive your products quickly and efficiently.
Terms & Conditions
1. All purchases through the e-Bookstore are subject to the IT Governance Terms & Conditions.
2. itSMF New Zealand has no contractual control or other influence over the sales and operational activities (including book prices, operational efficiencies, discounts, etc) of IT Governance.
3. You will be providing your information directly to IT Governance Ltd, in order for us to process orders, payments, delivery and so on.