Order your copy of the updated 2011 ITIL Service Design publication - buy now!
Service Design provides guidance for the design and development of services and service management processes. It covers design principles and methods for converting strategic objectives into portfolios of services and service assets.
The scope of Service Design is not limited to new services. It includes:
- The changes and improvements necessary to increase or maintain value to customers over the lifecycle of services
- The continuity of services
- Achievement of service levels and conformance to standards and regulations
It guides organisations on how to develop design capabilities for service management.
Concepts and guidance in this publication include:
- Service design objectives and elements
- Selecting the service design model
- Cost models
- Benefit/risk analysis
- Implementing Service Design
- Measurement and control
What's Changed with the Update?
The update is all about improving consistency, accessibility and usability of the core publications. The new books have improved coverage and descriptions of roles and responsibilities, improved process descriptions and are fully aligned with MSP®, M_o_R®, PRINCE2® and P3O®.
Definitions have also been standardised between the books and have been aligned with the glossary, being updated where necessary. Inconsistencies in content and structure have been removed. In Service Strategy particularly, explanations have been made more straightforward and accessible.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Updated to reflect user feedback from an extensive review process, much of this title's information has been updated to aid clarity and convey the key the information in a clear and concise manner. This title is now much easier to read and use!
- Employing the information within this updated publication will allow you to convert strategic objectives into portfolios of services and service assets. Helping you to align IT with the strategic goals of the organisation, and making IT a net contributor to the organisation's bottom line.
- Available as part of the ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite - save hundreds over buying the new versions of the books individually - simply buy the ITIL suite.
We also offer this product as an online annual subscription - ITIL 2011: Service Design (1 Year Online Subscription).
ISBN 10: 0113313055
ISBN 13: 9780113313051
Published Date: 29 July 2011
Availability: In Stock
Acknowledgement of OGC Copyrights
Order this ITIL 2011 title today!
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.