This ITIL Lifecycle Suite (2011) - contains all 5 core updated titles
Order your ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite (2011) today and save money!
Now you can order your set of the new (summer 2011) five updated core ITIL publications. This ITIL Lifecycle Suite is available to order from IT Governance.
The ITIL titles are structured to be read as a five title series, each building on the work of the other. The links between the titles have been enhanced and made clearer in the new versions.
As the five core titles reflect the lifecycle of services, their appeal encompasses the entire spectrum of people involved at any stage of the framework. So, without being the prime audience, everyone involved will benefit from access to the entire library.
The publications in the suite are:
Customers have also purchased:
ITIL Lifecycle: What's Changed with the 2011 Update?
The update is all about improving consistency, accessibility and usability of the core publications. The new books have improved coverage and descriptions of roles and responsibilities, improved process descriptions and are fully aligned with MSP®, M_o_R®, PRINCE2® and P3O®.
Definitions have also been standardised between the books and have been aligned with the glossary, being updated where necessary. Inconsistencies in content and structure have been removed. In Service Strategy particularly, explanations will be made more straightforward and accessible.
ITIL Lifecycle: Key Features and Benefits:
- Includes all of the core updated (2011) ITIL publications, enabling you to purchase them all in one go.
- By buying these books together as part of this kit you are saving €144, a significant cost saving over buying these books individually.
- All the books in this kit have been updated to take into the account the results of an extensive review, making these books more usable and accessible than ever before. This means it is easier than ever before to apply ITIL in your organisation, reaping the benefits!
- Learn more about IT Service Management
- Watch exclusive videos presented by Ian Clayton (ITSM professional) as he comments on the significant changes, gaps and important enhancements of the ITIL 2011 publications
Format: 5 x Softcover Books
Published Date: 29 July 2011
Availability: In Stock
Acknowledgement of OGC Copyrights
Order the ITIL Lifecycle (2011) today!
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.