ISO9004 ISO 9004 Managing Sustained Success of an Organisation
How can ISO 9004 help?
ISO 9004:2009 will provide your organisation with guidance and support to achieve sustained success by a quality management approach. It can be used by any organisation, regardless of size, type and activity.
ISO 9004 promotes self-assessment as an important tool for the review of the maturity level of your organisation. It covers leadership, strategy, management system, resources and processes, to identify areas of strength and weakness and opportunities for improvements and innovations.
ISO 9004 provides a wider focus on quality management than ISO 9001. It addresses the needs and expectations of all relevant interested parties. It also provides guidance for the systematic and continual improvement of your organisation's overall performance.
ISO 9004 can be used alongside ISO 9001 and other management system standards, but can also be used independently.
This third edition of ISO 9004 has been updated to include information on managing for the sustained success of an organisation. The standard has had substantial changes made to its structure and contents.
What is sustained success?
The sustained success of an organization is the result of its ability to achieve and maintain its objectives in the long-term. The achievement of sustained success for any organisation is a complex and demanding challenge in an ever-changing environment.
How can sustained success be achieved?
- By meeting the needs and expectations of your customers
- By the effective management of your organisation
- Through awareness of your organisation's environment
- By learning and improving.
Contents of ISO 9004:
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
- Managing for the sustained success of an organisation
- Strategy and policy
- Resource management
- Process management
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and review
- Improvement, innovation and learning
- Annex A (informative) self-assessment tool
- Annex B (informative) quality management principles
- Annex C (informative) correspondence between ISO 9004:2009 and ISO 9001:2008<
Key Features and Benefits:
- ISO 9004 will provide your organisation with guidance and support to achieve sustained success by a quality management approach. Helping your organisation to achieve greater customer satisfaction, resulting in increased profits.
- ISO 9004 can be used alongside ISO 9001 and other management system standards, but can also be used independently. Making it usable by any size or type of organisation.
- Provides guidance for the systematic and continual improvement of your organisation's overall performance. Helping to drive efficiencies and saving money within your organisation.
Format: Electronic Download (PDF, 0.8MB, Governed by BSI Terms and Conditions)
Published: 3 November 2009
Buy ISO 9004 now!
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.